Search This Blog

Aaron's Gardening Blog

My Papercraft Blog

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Orchids Abound

I'm back (temporarily) after such a long break from blogging. Currently, I have an 11 day (down to 4 days already) break from my stressful SPM examination, so I finally have an opportunity to update my blog. Hopefully this exam would be over in a flash, and I can get back to my regular lifestyle and schedule. I really miss blogging and my fellow bloggers. Well, just 6 more papers to go before I'm free at last.

Fortunately, things are going quite well in my garden, and I am able to balance between gardening and revisions of my exam subjects. Right now, my orchid collection is taking the weird weather well, with hot sun from morning to afternoon, and heavy downpours from evening to night. Watching them bloom puts a smile on my face, especially after a tiresome day of studying for the exams. Here they are, just in time for the GBBD.












To all Malaysian gardeners (though international gardeners are welcomed too), there is a new gardening group on Facebook, Malaysian Gardeners where gardeners from Malaysia and a few from overseas share knowledge and experience in all matter flora, thanks to the effort of Sherynn Ooi. Feel free to join the group as everyone is welcomed.

Until next time!



13 comments:

  1. Are you already convinced that I am your fan and follower? I have seen these photos there and still I am the first commenter here! I love most that Renanthera, the blue Vanda and the Kagawara. You are welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, thanks for supporting my blog. I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flowers look great as always. Keep that green thumb going!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Aaron, welcome back to blogging, albeit temporarily. Your orchids are flourishing despite your busy schedule.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful, Aaron! Nothing can capture the eye as fast as orchids can. Looks like your garden is full of eye-candy now :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Stilleto

    Thanks. Hopefully I can get back to blogging again soon.

    @Sunita

    Thanks too! Yah, orchids are such beauties.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Garden Clearances are a form of service which can be a part or an entire garden. Thanks for keeping this website, I’ll be visiting it. Thanks admin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Truly beautiful orchids, Aaron! I've nominated you for a Beautiful Bloggers award and linked to your blog on my latest post. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ever charming Orchids..! The most lovely exotic flower..! You know, whenever I gift flowers online, Orchids is what I always book..! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool! I love your site. Very well done. Thanks for organizing everything to where I can find it easier. Keep up the good work! I love it!
    florist

    ReplyDelete