Search This Blog

Aaron's Gardening Blog

My Papercraft Blog

Friday, February 10, 2012

Heatwave

It's been HOT here for 3 days in a row. Even my plants are feeling scorched and parched. Fortunately, my time management skills have greatly improved and I'm able to take care of myself, my schoolwork and my plants without sacrificing anything. I'm still exhausted though and hope for some nice, heavy rain to end this blazing heat. The sight of my garden flourishing is certainly a relaxing and exciting sight, though!

A nice show of red and pink from my garden.










The carnivorous plants are growing nicely in my garden.







8 comments:

  1. You got a lovely Venus Flytrap.
    Look cute actually.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Aaron those are beautiful. Love the gorgeous rose. Are you still having classes or are you on break.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Becca! I'm still having classes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog. Growing carnivorous plants sounds like an interesting hobby. Living here on Lake Michigan in USA there is no chance that could happen, way too cold. For me it is always interesting to see how other gardens are in other parts of the world. Did enjoy my visit. You might like going over some of the posting for this area of Earth. Jack

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! Some carnivorous plants can be grown, and indeed thrive in cold conditions. I think Sarracenia and Venus Flytraps can be grown in cold conditions. I'll take a look at your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful blooms Aaron! Those pink and red flowers are delightful. I like your lotus :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a big change in your from when you initially started blogging. I remember then that your garden was filled with foliage plants. Now it is so colourful with flowers as well. What a joy to behold!

    ReplyDelete