Search This Blog

Loading...

Aaron's Gardening Blog

My Papercraft Blog

Thursday, January 5, 2012

A New Year

So a new year has begun (and that means school too!). This year will be my final year in high school and I'll be taking a major examination this November so I guess I have to start working hard from now. I'll also be taking my Grade 8 piano examinations so I definitely feel under pressure. However, I hope my hobbies could vent out all that stress. Anyway, here are some photos to celebrate my first blog post of 2012.











2 comments:

  1. Beautiful color Aaron especially love the hibuscus. I know you are looking forward to being done with high school and getting into college. What are majoring in?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Becca

    Thanks! Gonna miss this high school once it's over. Not sure our education systems are the same, but I'm taking pure Science courses (Chemistry, Biology, Physics).

    ReplyDelete