Search This Blog

Aaron's Gardening Blog

My Papercraft Blog

Sunday, January 15, 2012

New Year, New Growth

It won't be too long before the Chinese New Year celebrations, and there'll be loads and loads of chores and preparations for it. Things are going out of control in my final year of high school as teachers are giving tons of homework to prepare us for the very important examination in November (aiming to get straight A+ in every subject). However, I still have some free time for my passion for gardening. Here are just some photos to share.








8 comments:

  1. Beautiful flowers. Your Tillandsia is just terrific. Your Pedilanthus looks a little different to the one we commonly see here. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely flowers, Aaron! Wish you a very happy and successful New Year! I'm sure you will get straight A's in all subjects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thanks, lotusleaf! Happy New Year to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been keeping all your plants really well! I am sure you will study hard also. Yes go for those A+s!! You can do it :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. The tilandsia is really beautiful. I love the colour combination of the flowers. Happy CNY 2012 to you and family! All the very best of luck in your studies too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy CNY>>>> keep with your study with zest as strong as a dragon!!

    ReplyDelete