Search This Blog

Aaron's Gardening Blog

My Papercraft Blog

Monday, September 26, 2011

Passing Time


Just sharing some pictures of my plants, which are recovering fairly quickly.

My hardy and easy grass orchid


The recent heavy downpours have helped these rain lilies in producing blooms.


The jasmine is filling the air with a heavenly scent.


A single rose bloom after viciously attacked by caterpillars.

The Venus Flytrap is now back in action and ready to eat.


The white hibiscus bush covered in buds.



















Also, I just turned 16 yesterday. Time passes so quickly.


6 comments:

  1. Those are nice plants! I like your last shot the most...and belated Happy Birthday to you! We almost had the same day...mine was yesterday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha what a coincidence! Happy birthday to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday! :-D You have achieved a lot in gardening. Great plants and pics here. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Aaron, so you are entering college next school year. You are almost the same age with my first niece whose birthday is 27th. Enjoy life Aaron. Your plants recovered fast. I wish to have that venus fly trap too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Stephanie

    Thanks a lot!

    @Andrea

    Nope, I'm in Form 5 next year. After that, only I'll enter college. Our education systems are a little different.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday, Aaron! You should be 16.

    I really like your hardy orchid because it is beautiful and yet hardy.

    ReplyDelete