Search This Blog

Aaron's Gardening Blog

My Papercraft Blog

Friday, March 25, 2011

Feel The Heat


























It's been a terribly hot and exhausting day. The glaring sun was especially merciless after days of downpour. After a tired day at school and tuition, I feel like resting.



























So far, my life has been good. I missed blogging and my fellow bloggers. I hope I'll get more free time again so I can get back to my hobbies.



















































I know I hadn't been able to remain active, but with my new schedule, I hope I can blog again.



























My garden has been growing just fine, though there are signs of neglect... I still garden whenever I'm free.
































































































My grandfather has been kind enough to provide us with 2 bunnies. They have voracious appetites. They munch on everything they see. What a glutton!



































































Anyway, I can't wait to get back to blogging again. I really missed all of you.

11 comments:

  1. Hi Aaron, Great to see you posting again. Your flowers are wonderful. The bunny too. Yes, they have a voracious appetite and can multiply very quickly too. This one seems to be doing the weeding for you.

    Study life in Malaysia can be quite stressful especially for someone like you who is active in multiple activities. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, I love the sky this week and I believe my plants love it too. Some heat is good hehe... I hope the cloudy sky is not going come back. Your anthuriums are marvellous! Happy studying!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @One

    Thanks!! Yah, that bunny is good in weeding haha! I'm trying really hard to balance my studying and hobbies now.

    @Stephanie

    Haha, rain all day is dreadful too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your garden is doing fine while you are busy with school. I see the lovely Arundina and I think it is very special. The pretty flowers and your paper craft art will help to refresh your mind after a day of studying. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! A lot of fiery blooms in your garden now. And I love the bunnies ... what fun! I can't keep any though I'd love to because my dogs would attack them. What a pity!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Autumn Belle

    Thanks a lot! Yah, the Arundina is so cute!

    @Sunita

    Thanks too! Bunnies are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aaron, yes i miss your post and your plants. Anyway even if you're busy in school they are still looking good, the Nepenthes looks so healthy still. Your bunnies will multiply so fast and you must now leave them in your garden, or else your plants will be easily devoured. You might have problems with them later! Take care of yourself. Here, the students are already in there sem breaks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, Andrea. Yah, I still look after the garden when I'm free. I want more bunnies! But they'll probably destroy the whole garden haha. We're still long from any breaks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I miss you too Aaron. Everything will fall into place and don't get too frustrated when it doesn't happen fast enough for you. Your gardens are looking fantastic as usual but I understand when you aren't able to spend the time that you want to on it - just do what you can and don't worry about the rest. You can only do so much. School is most important. Hope you're having a good day. Blog when you can and visit when you can. Glad you came to see me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. these are beautiful aaron, come and link it to the hot meme today :)

    ReplyDelete