Search This Blog

Aaron's Gardening Blog

My Papercraft Blog

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Mighty Minds National Challenge!!

Remember this: http://aaronvft.blogspot.com/2010/07/mighty-minds-quiz.html

Well, this Friday (15th October 2010), I'm going to Kuala Lumpur for the National Challenge!! Still a little nervous, but I hope we will emerge as the champions!!

Latest news on Mighty Minds: http://thestar.com.my/mightyminds/story.asp?file=/2010/10/14/mightyminds/7222806&sec=mightyminds

I'll be really happy by just being a finalist.  But since we are already there, we might as well win! Going to Sungai Buloh for more plants after the competition.

I wonder if I can sleep tonight.

10 comments:

  1. Wow! Congrats for being a finalist! You are the team leader? Very proud of you. You look different on the papers compared to this photo on your blog.

    All the best! Have fun in Sg Buloh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaron congratulations on getting through to the finals and for being team leader. You've got a great attitude towards the challenge and I wish you and your team lots of success and I really do hope that you win!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe, Aaron, I laugh at your About Me description: "I'm an ordinary teenager who enjoys growing carnivorous plants." No, I have ordinary teenagers sitting in my house, and they are NOT growing plants of any sort nor going off to "Mighty Minds" competitions. : ) They do love the video games like you though. It is good that you have so much balance and drive at such a young age.

    Good luck in your competition! I agree...You might as well win since you are already there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats for being selected for the finals! All the best in the finals. I hope you will get the prize!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @One

    Thanks!! I really look different with some hair gel and contact lens.

    @leavesnbloom

    Thanks too!!

    @Floridagirl

    Hahaha I thought I was just a normal teen. Thanks a lot!

    @lotusleaf

    Thanks! Hope my team can win!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaron, I wish you the very best of luck in the competition, in fact lots and lots of it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Aaron, and i wish you the best, may the full blessings be with you. I appreciate what you are doing, imagine in your young years you have all of those things in you! Gifted guy Aaron! You will be successful in whatever goal you pursue. But take care, you have lots of Nepenthes waiting also for your caring.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too bad we got No. 7 (if my calculations were correct). Just a few points from entering the finals. But never mind, I'll try again next year.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aaron; outstanding! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete