Search This Blog

Aaron's Gardening Blog

My Papercraft Blog

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Me in the papers!

I can't believe it! I'm featured in the New Straits Times newspaper! I never thought such a thing will happen in my life!

I would like to thank Stephanie Choo and the New Straits Times for publishing the article, to David and the members of Petpitcher.com for helping me in the cultivation of carnivorous plants, to my parents and friends for their love and support and last but not least, the nurseries(especially Fauzi and YG Park) for providing me with the plants.

Hopefully, this will encourage more people to appreciate and start gardening, especially carnivorous plants which are underappreciated. 

The online version can be found here:

http://www.nst.com.my/Current_News/NST/articles/20100430180257/Article/index_html











































9 comments:

  1. Wow, Aaron, that's awesome! :D Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy gardening carnivorous plants Aaron! You are one exceptional teenager :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Aaron - I'm sure this will be the first of many.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Stephanie and leavesnbloom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaron, Congratulations! I hope this will spur you on to achieve many many more great milestones in the future. We are all proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cool article. So now you're famous locally through the paper and worldwide through your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha I'm not that famous. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete