Search This Blog

Aaron's Gardening Blog

My Papercraft Blog

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Latest additions to my garden

I just bought some flowers of various shapes, sizes and colours today to beautify the all foliage garden of mine!

White hibiscus




















Yellow Hibiscus




















Dark red Amaryllis




















Yellow and red rose




















White and purple sweet williams (Happy Mother's Day everyone!!)
















Orange(whatever this colour is called) Gerbera

10 comments:

  1. A good collection of flowering plants. That yellow hibiscus has flower so big, a lot bigger than the plant itself! Cheers, have a good weekend. ~bangchik

    ReplyDelete
  2. A good selection of flowers here. I like all of them. Happy Gardening!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have acquired some beauties. I love hibiscus but your yellow one is just so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good choices Aaron! I especially like the white hibiscus. it is going to be really striking against the foliage. Have fun arranging them to their respective places :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaron I was surprised to see dianthus amongst your plants - I thought it would be too hot for dianthus in your part of the world. Hibiscus are one of my favourites at this time of year - but they are best here as houseplants - doubles are a favourite of mine - they're hungry feeders too. Hope you have fun placing your new plants amongst your dad foliage plants.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I see you got another amarylis to add in your collection. Must be lovely to have all of them.

    Do follow up with the progress of all these flowering plants, especially the rose & the dianthus. They are very lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, James and leavesnbloom

    ReplyDelete