Search This Blog

Aaron's Gardening Blog

My Papercraft Blog

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Blooms!

Even more flowering plants are entering the garden and some old ones are flowering! Now waiting for my passion flower, sunflowers, pumpkins and rain lilies!

Dianthus, dianthus, dianthus!



































Hibiscus ( These are new blooms, not the old ones when I bought them)
















Gerbera




















Rose with variegated petals!




















Dark red Amaryllis




















Desert Roses



































Orchids

9 comments:

  1. Wow,your garden has so many beautiful blooms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a lot of pretty blooms! That Dendrobium looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot! I'm still waiting for my passion flower, sunflowers, rain lilies, and peruvian lily to mature.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bautiful yellow hibuscus. You have some gorgeous plants there and I am especially fond of dianthus.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaron, your dianthus flowers are certainly going to brighten up your garden. They can take the sun really well. The dark red amaryllis is the best. I love the whole red bloom. In fact I like all your choices. The hibiscuses are pretty as well.

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! I love the dianthus and amaryllis the most too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aaron, ensure your gerbera gets plenty of sunlight half the day and well watered ok ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This header picture is gorgeous. I really like the shade of colours on the variegated rose. Very very uniquely special. Good luck in your flowering plants :)

    ReplyDelete